To my surprise, today, I was nominated by Lisa from La vie eclectique for the Blog on Fire Award.
Thank you, thank you and thank you Lisa!
You are one of my most thorough and involved followers and I really hope we will meet someday on of the beaches in CR.🙂
In her blog, Lisa takes us through her journey of life in the San Francisco Bay Area, from food, to places to visit, to music, inspirational thoughts, and finally her musings. I admire her very much as she is blogging everyday, something I would love to do, but unfortunately there are only 24 h in one day. Lisa, thanks for sharing with us a piece of your life!
Lisa shared 8 unusual things about herself on this post, so I decided to do the same.
- Although I am an extrovert and very out going, I am a very shy person when it comes to guys I like. I become borderline retarded.
- I love to people watch, I could spend hours doing it.
- I give everyone nicknames, but they don’t know what their nicknames are.🙂
- I can spend thousands of $$$ a year on travel, but refuse to buy a new car. The Cayenne will be 20 years old next year!
- I give the best advises to friends, but when I am in the same situation as them, I cannot follow my own advises. Pathetic!
- I always wanted braces when I was younger, because I thought they looked cool. I never got any because I did not need them. Who thinks braces are cool?
- I refuse to admit to myself that I am getting old and that I have 3 white hairs.
- I secretly think I have a great voice, but everyone tells me that I cannot sing.
I would like to follow Lisa’s steps and dedicate this award to some of my fellow bloggers.
Once again Lisa, Thank you for the nomination!
Happy Readings everyone!